Why I decided to study forestry




I decided to study forestry because this combined maths(my favorite signature at highschool) with forest, nature in general.
What I like the most about this career is the fact that I will be able to go out and enjoy really gorgeous landscapes instead of being sat all day using a computer like other engineering.

When I finish studying this career I'd like to work in  the south of Chile and devote myself to the conservation of forest. On the other hand, there's another thing that I like about this, forestry provides me the possibility to devote myself to the conservation and preservation of biodiversity in our country, since lately it has been affected by action of powerful companies and the most important business persons here for their own gain and they don't think about the damage they may cause to ecosystems.

Another important fact to tell you is that I knew this career by a fair that was exposing in my school where I asked for careers in the faculty and it was the one that I liked the most. Although it's been a short time, I can say I like this and I'm pretty sure it was the right decision. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A country I'd like to visit

Post graduate Studies

My future job