My favourites places (Free Theme nº1)

I love the tranquility and the peace, then my favourite places are the ones that can be relaxed and carefree, without thinking about what I have to do the next day. I also like being with my family and friends.


  Until now I can feel this way only on holiday, when I travel to the south of Chile with my family. Last year for example we went to Valdivia; where we are surrounded only by nature, listening to all sounds nice, running water, birds singing, we can breathe clean air. Here we can forget to Santiago for a moment, to work and study, just enjoy what surrounds us.


I also like going out with my friends, talking, dancing, the truth is that being with them I feel very comfortable and happy,but now that we are at the University we can not see us as often, but always try to make us a time and we got together. 


Comments

  1. Sounds like an amazing vacation! I had never visit Valdivia. Hope one day I could go.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A country I'd like to visit

Post graduate Studies

My future job