4º Types of plants


Hello everyone, first I want to tell you that I decided to study forestry because I want to know everything about plants, such as the names or qualities of the species in Chile and especially because I want to know the process that plants have to do to live and grow. The photosynthesis for example, the skill of plants to convert the sunlight in food is amazing.

You can find in my house a lot of types of plant, some cactus, fruit trees or other ornamentals and exotics plant.

Now I try to cultivate my own medicinal garden with some plants with medicinal properties. The idea is make essential oil of these plants and if someone doesn’t feel well I could give this natural medicine.

My favorite plant living in my garden is a fern called “Palito negro” (Adiantum chilense), because all the year it have green leaves, the stalk is completely black, you can find it only in Chile or Argentina the especial of this is that his reproduction system is through spore.
                                                       Detalle de las frondes de <i>Adiantum chilense</i>.
Since I was a little girl I cultivate plants with my mother or my grandmother and I really love to see when a new plant is growing in my garden. Tell me, what about you? 



Comments

  1. love your garden andrea, do you have a medicinal plant for my stomach?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that natural medicinal is a very good idea. Luck with you medicinal garden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! i want to see your garden, im really interesed

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A country I'd like to visit

Post graduate Studies

My future job