English Language Challenges

Hi everyone, today I am going to write the last blog it is about English courses…
English has four courses, but you can skip courses depending of a test that you have to give when you start the University.
One of the evaluations way is doing blogs that in my opinion, is a good way. When I do a blog I can learn English remembering things of my past, telling you my future plans or anything that I want to tell you.
In my opinion, my English is not bad, but I forget a lot of words and whit this courses I can to remember this and learn new vocabularies that I would use in the future. I think the aspect most difficult for me is when I have to understand a “Listening” and how I have told you in another blogs I have a little of attentional problems and is too difficult pay all my attention in this activities. The only thing that I have to do to get better is practicing it and I want to learn English because is the international language and I want to travel for the entire world.
Outside the English class I don’t use much English, but when I have to translate a text for the University that some are only in English I have to apply all my knowledge or a dictionary to help me to do this. Other way that I use English is when I watch a video and it don’t have subtitles or when I like an English song and I want to understand what it is say.
Well, good bye readers …

Comments

  1. Interesting, andrea. I think that a way to practice a lot english language is listening music in english and see movies in english too. Maybe we can do this together witout matias because he didn't come to class.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A country I'd like to visit

Post graduate Studies

My future job