My favourite piece of technology


My favourite piece of technology is my cellphone. I have it about four years ago. It was a present for my parents for a Christmas Day.


I use this primarily to connect to the internet and chat with my friends or my classmates to talk about homeworks, Also I can call, play with games that you can download, to listening music and to check your social networks, long as you are connected to internet.

I always bring with me, but I use it when I am bored or when I have to phone call to someone, I like this object because I think this is necessary beacuse we need to be reported in an emergency.

Life would not change, but would be more difficult keep in contact with my family or friend who are far away.








Comments

  1. I always carry my cell phone with me too. It's like a second skin haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A country I'd like to visit

Post graduate Studies

My future job