A photography that I love

I chose this picture because it shows my two pets when they were a little puppies. On top is mi dog "Ben", and at the bottom "Josefina". They have three and two years respectively.
My pets are the ones who cheer my evening when I come home they always cause me a smile.

I adopted both, they were abandoned in the street, in poor conditions. I think that it cause a epecial bond. The picture was taken when they are very good and happy whit the new family that they have now.

I took the Ben photo when we are in a park with all my family and Josefina photo in aa family meal.

With my mother are looking for the possibility that adoted other puppie and we can add a third photo to the collage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A country I'd like to visit

Post graduate Studies

My future job