My future job

Hello bloggers, in this blog I have to write about my future job. Now I'm studying forestry at the University and at least for now I would like to study the symbiotic relationship between plants and fungi and I would want to find a job in this area. I imagine working outdoors knowing Chile and surrounded of wonderful landscape.

In my career the topic about mushroom isn’t considered very important, so I had have to learn it by myself. In my opinion the fungi kingdom include important organism that are essentials for the ecosystems. Although exist unidentified organisms and I would like to find some of this.

I would want to job in a national corporation or a institute to dedicate to the investigation and give me the oportunity to give all my experience and knowledge to the people. 

I hope I can travel around the world and meeting a lot of places, landscapes, people, plants, mushroom and cultures.

With respect to salary I would be happy if I can pay my food, house, clothes and I can save some money to travel and give me good holidays. That it is other things that I want to do in my future, travel a lot.


I hope for your comments and see you on the next blog J

Comments

  1. Andrea, I'm very proud of you. I will always support your way to fungi planet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the mushrooms are very important and dangerous at the same time, they can kill you, be careful :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A country I'd like to visit

Post graduate Studies