Post graduate Studies

Hello everyone, today I have to write about my postgraduate studies, I think that it is so far away, but actually I am in 3th year of forestry and in two more years I will have finished.
At the moment, I’m not clear about what kind of postgraduates studies I want to do, but is certain that I want to continue my studies and specialize me in some area, as I can’t know all in this short life J
I would like to study abroad, in Europe for example, because people here have another way of seeing the world, especially in the care of natural resources and biodiversity. So, my plan is find a job in Chile and work for some time, and when I save a little of money, get a scholarship abroad and take some course.
When I am done, I would like to go back to Chile and share whit all the people what I learned and I can do in my country that the ecosystems are really valued. This is so hard, but dreaming is free, yet.
The truth, I still do not decide that I want to do in the future, but I’m relax
I am waiting for yours comment and help me, write me some ideas that what I could do in my future.   

Comments

  1. hello andrea, I think that it is a good idea to go to europa to continue studying. Maybe something related with fungi and french fries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi andrea, you must be relax, in the next years you discover the specific area to study!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A country I'd like to visit

My future job