My hobbies ❤

One of my favourite activities that I love is go out to the park and juggle with my diabolo. It is a Chinese toy and you juggle with it. Always I am looking for new skills. Also I see videos on Youtube, like tutorials and new routines that I try to do later. The Jugglings has allowed me to know new friends and  jugglings in general makes you in a persistent person that always is looking for new challenges.


My other hobbie is play the keyboard, but I left it a little aside to study for the university. I like to learn new songs, especially classical music that is more difficult than the modern music, I think that I have much to learn, I have forgotten very things because I haven't played my keyboard for a long time and I will have to the basics again.




I expected the winter holidays to practice my hobbies, but we won't have vacations and I wait for a long weekend for practice. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A country I'd like to visit

Post graduate Studies

My future job