My best holidays

In January I and six friend went to Chiloé backpacking. There, we satayed in a friend's house for about two weeks. I know a lot of  beautiful places and wonderful people. 

Everyone wanted to see different places and we took the decision to separate us. I with a friend Constanza stayed for a few more days in a campsite in Chiloé. When we arrived to Quellón we listen about a ferry going to a small island called Melinka and we decided to take it.

When we arrive to Melinka we saw a small town. There, a good men lent us his house totally free and we stay here for about a week.

We leave Melinka and headed to Carretera Austral. This road is wonderfull, full of beautiful rivers ans forests. We took a car that took us to Futaleufú, there, we met with three friend and we stayed in a campsite for five days. 


I returned to Santiago in a truck the lasts week of February with a lot of new experiences and friends and the full of energy to start the new year at the University.

Comments

  1. I remember it as if it happened yesterday... I am really excited to backpacking again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andriiiiia!! I loved travel with you. I hope was repeated in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the next holidays I pretended go to the austral route, give me some advices!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A country I'd like to visit

Post graduate Studies

My future job