Movies or series

Hello everyone, the topic of this blog is if I prefer series or movies, and the decision is too easy for me, I love films, of any genre but lately I have been favored indie films, because the topic of this is very different and I think that the directors of this type of movie are free to do everything that they want.

Why not series, because I’m an unfocussed person and I get bored easily and when I tried to watch a series I can’t complete the episode and I do anything else or sometimes series are too long, with a lot of seasons and I never complete this. But I like cartoons and I never tire of them.

The last movie I saw was “Kill Bill”, this is my third time I see it and I enjoyed it like the first time. The director is Quentin Tarantino and the film is about a women tries to take revenge on her son’s murderer, really this is a god movie and if you have not seen it yet, you have to do it as soon as possible.
I also prefer the kind of movie that make you think, where you can interpret them as it accommodates you and leave you a little baffled, for example “Interstellar”,  that is about astronaut who travelling through space.

I hope that you write to me about you, what is your favorite movie or if you prefer series, good bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Comments

  1. I tried to see Kill Bill but I slept :( Please, invite me to your house to see this movie. JEJEJEJE

    ReplyDelete
  2. About Tarantino my favorite movies are inglourious basterds and Django! great movies

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A country I'd like to visit

Post graduate Studies

My future job