5º My future job

Hello readers, at this moment is so hard to me think in myself like a “functional person” for this society. I consider that I have a lot of thing to do after to finish the university.

When I was on the first year at this career, I considered to take a job in the South of Chile, inside the forest, studying it. But now that I have being like four years studying forestry, I realized that this don’t is what I want and really I don’t have clear what is the type of job that I will dedicate my life.

Image result for ideal job

About my future job, my requirements are two: one that I don’t have to be all the time locked (like in an office) and two this job must not have a connection with the big forestry companies or that the focus of work don’t be the production. This are the aspects that I consider now, but I’m sure that when the time to decide me for a job I will think in a lot of other things.

For now, I don’t think to take a major because I’m boring of the formal studies but who knows what happen in my life at the future. I want to learn of a lot of topics like ecology, mushrooms (fungi's kingdom), music, history and others.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A country I'd like to visit

Post graduate Studies

My future job