Nº6 Changes to my study program


Today I will write about my study program, this has six semesters or five years to become forester and now I am in the last part of this. About the program I would like to make a lot of changes, because I have some subject that I do not understand why I have to learn.

In my opinion the new Study Programme have very few subject about the topics that really interest me, we just have two subjects related directly with plants, like “CICBAE” and “Crecimiento y Desarrollo de árboles” others about the ecosystems and biodiversity but a lot of subject about math, economy, marketing and how much wood you can extract of forest, and this last is what I don’t like of this, I can’t see forest, plants, animals like “things” that you can make money with this. When I decided to study Forestry I thought that I will learn everything about plants and how is the conservation of the natural recourses and biodiversity. Other negative part of my Study Programme is that that teachers just show us examples of pine and eucalyptus, the opposite is you find conserve the ecosystems.
Image result for forestry
The think that I like of this is that I can learn how the forest work, his dynamic and species and how is the relation with people-nature and a lot of other things that is why I am here. Now I want to finish this career as soon as possible and I want to forget for some time the Universtiy because I’m bored of the studies.

Well see you, good bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A country I'd like to visit

Post graduate Studies

My future job