Nº7 English languages challenges


Hello readers the topic of this is about my experience with English…  Since I was a child I liked to learn other languages and at the school I tried to learn everything that I could in the English class and now I think that I have learn the basic of this and in English class at the University I have practice task like “writing” and “listening” and know new vocabulary.
About blogs, in my opinion it is a good way to learn new vocabulary and practice to writing in English but not by the classical methods, I tell you my owner experience and my point of view about different topics and you can to make an idea about myself.
Always I forget a lot of word in Spanish so in English I forget a lot more and this is my principal problem, but the only solution for this is practice and I try to do it because I want to learn to speak English and have the ability to talk with people of other countries with any problem and, I want to travel over the world!  
Outside the English class I don’t use this often, but when I watch some series, movie or a documental without translate or subtitle I have to apply all my knowledge to understand. The same when I have to translate some paper for the University or to know what want to say some song.
Well good bye readers and this is one of the last blog, good luck for everyone and I hope to see you soon.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A country I'd like to visit

Post graduate Studies

My future job